Are you getting ready to start your budget planning for the next fiscal year? Thinking about exploring and diversifying your organization’s revenue sources? Navigating through planning work while simultaneously balancing and managing your organization’s budget, fundraising and strategic vision can be overwhelming. This webinar will walk through a checklist of considerations and activities to help along that journey.
Webinar Topics include:
- Benefits and drawbacks of different revenue and funding types
- Overview of key financial reports to lean on during your budget planning process
- Process for assessing “full cost” of your work
- Storytelling with current and potential funders: Framing your organization’s finance narrative
- Highlights of budget tools and templates
Contact: Sheilani Alix
Conservation groups understand that resources are tight and that they need a robust budget tool designed to help plan for the year ahead. The TREC Budget Template is an easy-to-use budgeting tool to develop a more accurate budget while using far less staff time.
Shared Allocation is the process of spreading your shared expenses such as rent and utilities across your programs and other cost centers. By using shared allocation, each program shows its full costs. This toolkit shows you why this is important and how to do it.
We’re operating in uncertain economic times and it’s difficult to know the scope and impact of the challenges we face with the looming possibility of a recession ahead. Successful fundraising […]