This webinar will review the data/context (the what), the impact/outcome (so what), and next steps/resources (now what) to recognize and reduce bias in your fundraising practices. We are joined by KD Segura, Development Director at ACLU Hawaii, who will share her experience and recommendations to reduce bias, and attract diverse donors to support your organization. Regardless of your role in your organization, the content will provide insights to help you develop an inclusive and effective fundraising program.
- Working Across Generations, we can work it out!
March 9, 2023
- Anti-Blackness and Conservation: Dismantling Anti-Black Racism in Conservation
February 9, 2023
- Exploring Shared Leadership Structures: Should your Organization Move to Co-Leadership?
December 1, 2022
- New Directions in Indigenous Land Management & Conservation
November 10, 2022
- Salary Survey Report Findings
October 20, 2022
- Planned Legacy Giving for Busy Fundraisers
October 6, 2022
- The Partnership Prioritization Matrix: So many partners, so little time
September 22, 2022
- Virtual and Hybrid Team Management and Supervision: Live Q&A panel conversation with managers from the field
April 7, 2022
- Developing Conflict Resilience: Reorienting our relationship with conflict to unlock its gifts and explore the impact of identity
March 24, 2022
- Addressing Equity in Compensation: Creating compensation guidelines for all
March 10, 2022