With so much happening so quickly, we have all had to make many adjustments. And it is not over yet. We learn more every day, and many of us have changing and growing needs for our attention in our work, our home lives, and our community. This requires so much from us on so many levels. In this webinar we gather and offer some ideas on working with uncertainty and stress, supporting our ability to focus and keep in touch with possibility as we move in our days, and enhancing our connection to each other and fostering a sense of community during the COVID-19 pandemic. Take time to watch this webinar as we explore ways to move in this challenging time together.
- Tapping Into the Power of a Presidential Election: How and Why 501(c)(3)s Should Educate and Advocate During Election Season
September 27, 2023
- Fundraising in Times of Uncertainty
May 25, 2023
- Caring for Ourselves and Our Communities in Chaotic Times
May 4, 2023
- Is Racial Justice an Environmental Issue?: A Continued Conversation of Anti-Blackness in Conservation
April 27, 2023
- Volunteer Management
April 6, 2023
- Working Across Generations, we can work it out!
March 9, 2023
- Anti-Blackness and Conservation: Dismantling Anti-Black Racism in Conservation
February 9, 2023
- Exploring Shared Leadership Structures: Should your Organization Move to Co-Leadership?
December 1, 2022
- New Directions in Indigenous Land Management & Conservation
November 10, 2022
- Salary Survey Report Findings
October 20, 2022