Virtual events will be with us for the long haul, and it’s critical to do them soon, well, and professionally. In this webinar, you’ll hear from the Bay Area’s leading nonprofit event production team on the transition from live event to virtual events, and how to capitalize on this unique moment in time. Do Good Events’ Marika Holmgren, CEO and Founder, and Stephanie Alston, Lead Producer, will join their partner and client, Yanira Castro, Communications Director with Outdoor Afro to share practical skills and tools, including the why, the how, the how much, and the when, of virtual events.
- Tapping Into the Power of a Presidential Election: How and Why 501(c)(3)s Should Educate and Advocate During Election Season
September 27, 2023
- Fundraising in Times of Uncertainty
May 25, 2023
- Caring for Ourselves and Our Communities in Chaotic Times
May 4, 2023
- Is Racial Justice an Environmental Issue?: A Continued Conversation of Anti-Blackness in Conservation
April 27, 2023
- Volunteer Management
April 6, 2023
- Working Across Generations, we can work it out!
March 9, 2023
- Anti-Blackness and Conservation: Dismantling Anti-Black Racism in Conservation
February 9, 2023
- Exploring Shared Leadership Structures: Should your Organization Move to Co-Leadership?
December 1, 2022
- New Directions in Indigenous Land Management & Conservation
November 10, 2022
- Salary Survey Report Findings
October 20, 2022