Traditional power mapping is often short-term and single issue but we all know that environmental issues don’t work that way. Power doesn’t exist for one issue in a vacuum.
This webinar provides an introduction to community power mapping, an alternative to traditional power mapping that allows us to better understand the power dynamics in our community and who has influence. We explore how to understand our strategic position, work as a collective to avoid conflicting environmental goals, and win more campaigns.
- Rethinking Relationships to Build Long-Term Power
- Community Power Mapping Tool
- Community Relationship Mapping Tool
- NEA edjustice Power Mapping 101
- Activist Skills Power Mapping Video
Contact: Juliette Lee and Trevor Kaul, TREC
We all know we should be partnering more, but with limited resources how do we choose who to work with? Building on the TREC’s community mapping exercise, this webinar will […]