Supervision can be a daunting charge where fears of low staff morale, or even staff attrition, and not bringing our best selves, loom large. What are the practices to build your capacity to be an effective supervisor? This webinar reviews key practices such as self-awareness, consciousness of power dynamics, consistency, and clear communication to support your development as a supervisor. Take a moment to explore your biggest opportunities as a supervisor and receive resources/tools for continued learning in this session.
- Tapping Into the Power of a Presidential Election: How and Why 501(c)(3)s Should Educate and Advocate During Election Season
September 27, 2023
- Fundraising in Times of Uncertainty
May 25, 2023
- Caring for Ourselves and Our Communities in Chaotic Times
May 4, 2023
- Is Racial Justice an Environmental Issue?: A Continued Conversation of Anti-Blackness in Conservation
April 27, 2023
- Volunteer Management
April 6, 2023
- Working Across Generations, we can work it out!
March 9, 2023
- Anti-Blackness and Conservation: Dismantling Anti-Black Racism in Conservation
February 9, 2023
- Exploring Shared Leadership Structures: Should your Organization Move to Co-Leadership?
December 1, 2022
- New Directions in Indigenous Land Management & Conservation
November 10, 2022
- Salary Survey Report Findings
October 20, 2022