Is your organization interested in moving to a shared leadership model? As our sector explores more equitable ways of distributing power, a common consideration is whether to move to shared leadership structures, like Co-Executive Directors. But this isn’t the right approach for all organizations. Join us for a dialogue about what key aspects of organizational culture and structure are necessary for shared leadership to thrive, and learn how to address common pitfalls. Learn firsthand from folks who have moved to shared leadership models, and assess whether shared leadership might be the right approach for your organization. Both staff and board members are encouraged to attend this session.
- Building Leadership Organizations, RVC
- Choosing the Right Decision-Making Approach, RVC
- The Advice Process of Decision-Making, RVC
- Research on Co-Leadership, Asian Pacific Environmental Network (APEN)
- Organizational Structure Chart, RVC
- How to Be an Antiracist Supervisor, NonProfit Quarterly (NPQ)
- The Executive Director Job Is Impossible, RVC
- RVC Job Opportunities, We’re Hiring!
- TREC Job Board