Slack. Google Docs. Teams. Hybrid Teams may be here to stay as many organizations have moved to permanent or part-time work-from-home models with their employees. This webinar will explore communication practices and strategies that set leaders and organizations up for success in managing hybrid or virtual teams. What protocols need to be in place to ensure employees in the office and working remotely are in sync? How do you remain flexible given how quickly things are evolving in the workplace? How do you set expectations for teams that are inclusive and equitable? Join us as we explore communicating across teams working at home and in-person in hybrid spaces.
- Emergent Strategy: Shaping Change, Changing Worlds by Adrienne Maree Brown
- Black Independent Book Sellers List
- SHRM Resources:
- What Employees are saying about the future of remote work – McKinsey & Company
- 23 Essential Work From Home Survey Questions for Remote or Hybrid Employees – Sparkbay
- Covert Costs of the COVID-19 Pandemic: Expense Reimbursement for Remote Workers – Fisher Phillips
- How to Manage a Hybrid Team – Harvard Business Review
Inequity & Disparity Highlighted by COVID-19
The Color of Coronavirus: COVID 10: Deaths by Race and Ethnicity in the U.S. | APM Research Lab “Data about the race and ethnicity of the deceased is known for […]
Developing an Equitable and Transparent Compensation Philosophy & Policy
To set fair and equitable compensation, it’s essential to take time to be clear on your philosophy and develop a transparent policy. The following resource and samples will help you develop strong, fair, and transparent compensation.