Website Outward Bound California
Change lives with challenge and discovery
The Associate Logistics Manager (ALM) is integral to the High Sierra Management Team and overall day-to-day management of our multi-day wilderness backpacking programs.
Areas of oversight include: logistics scheduling, logistics staff training and supervision, equipment acquisition and management, driving, vehicle coordination, inventory management, and food program. This opportunity is perfect for the detail-oriented leader looking to work at a mission-driven organization within a tight-knit team and community during peak program season!
Compensation & Schedule
- This is an exempt, seasonal salaried position of approximately 6.5 months in length, tentatively scheduled March 18th – Sep 29th
- Monthly salary ranges from $3,350 – $3800, depending on experience
- Rustic housing is provided with access to communal bathrooms and kitchen. Food is also provided while on contract on base
- OBCA offers a competitive benefits package, including comprehensive health insurance with employer contribution, PTO, long-term disability and life insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Employee Assistance Plan (EAP), and 401(k) plan after 1 year from start date
- Pro Deal, the opportunity to purchase outdoor gear at discounted rates
Learn more and apply on our website
To apply for this job please visit www.outwardboundcalifornia.org.