Website New Ground Strategies
New Ground Strategies is a progressive political firm
New Ground Strategies is seeking Organizers for 2022 national Democratic, progressive, and civic engagement campaigns, including active campaigns for vaccine equity, voter registration and mobilization, and issue advocacy in multiple locations across the country.
Organizers will work as part of a team to ensure campaign organizing goals are met and will manage professional canvassers, track campaign data and offer strategic input to NGS client teams. NGS will be in the middle of the biggest fights of 2022 and our organizers will have the opportunity to travel and work on multiple campaigns. The ideal candidate will be passionate about culturally competent organizing and have experience working within diverse American communities.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Recruit and train prospective professional canvassers
- Manage data verification teams
- Maintain target universes, scripts, walk lists and call lists in NGPVAN/EveryAction
- Manage remote phone and text banks
- Lead campaign teams at key community events
- Share qualitative and quantitative data collected in the field with NGS client teams
Ideal candidates will have:
- At least one year of relevant political, campus, or community organizing experience
- Demonstrated commitment to progressive causes and organizing
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Proficiency in NGP VAN/EveryAction, Microsoft Office Suite, Google Docs, remote outreach tools (ex: Thru Talk/Thru Text)
- Enthusiasm for working in a team environment
Compensation band: $4,000 – $6,000/ Month
Location: Willing to relocate for campaign
About NGS: New Ground Strategies is a progressive political firm working with candidates, campaigns, and organizations to move public opinion, reshape electorates and mobilize the grassroots. Recent clients include Biden/Harris, Elizabeth Warren, Stacey Abrams, Southern Poverty Law Center, New Georgia Project, DSCC and national c3 and c4 tables and organizations.
NGS is an equal-opportunity employer and values a diverse workforce and electorate. We especially strongly encourage those with close ties to Black, Latinx, Muslim, non-English-speaking, disability, and LGBTQ communities to apply.
To apply for this job please visit newgroundstrategies.applytojob.com.