Website Friends of Scotchman Peaks Wilderness
Save The Wild Scotchmans
The Communications and Engagement Manager will provide leadership, management, coordination and oversight of the Friends of Scotchman Peaks Wilderness (FSPW) communications, engagement and fundraising efforts. We’re looking for an individual with a connection to the land and a passion for conservation. The ideal applicant should have:
- 2 years, or more, years of experience in fundraising and/or communications.
- An understanding of communications, engagement & fundraising principles and best practices.
- Experience with the software needed to create marketing materials and track data.
- Have exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Joy in storytelling and building connections with a wide range of people.
- Have a passion for Wilderness!
HOW TO APPLY
Submit the following items, combined into a single PDF:
1. Cover letter – The cover letter should be no more than one page and:
- Tell us why you want this job and explain how your experiences and skills qualify you for this position; be concise and as specific as possible.
- Tell us why Wilderness is important to you.
2. Resume – no more than 2 pages
3. Contact information for three professional references
4. Include links to, or attach, samples of communication and marketing materials you have developed.
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Communications and Engagement Manager.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. However, Priority will be given to applications received on or before January 9th, 2023.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com