The TREC Salary Survey is now open thru September 10th! TREC dedicates itself to serving environmental organizations through offering services and resources to strengthen their effectiveness. We believe that providing competitive and equitable compensation is an essential part of recognizing the most valuable assets in your organization, your people.
By completing TREC’s 2019 Salary Survey and sharing the survey with your partner organizations, you can help us build the largest environmental Salary Report. Participating in the survey is simple; the online survey captures organization demographic and benefit information and compensation details for over 30 positions with an updated and easy to use tool. The survey closes on September 10.
As a participant, your organization will receive the 2019 Salary Report for free (a $199 value). We value your time, and the report is our thank you for contributing to this comprehensive report on nonprofit environmental compensation in North America!
The Report is an essential tool for your organization and will help you to:
- Attract and retain employees by ensuring you are equitable and competitive with other organizations based on size, budget, and location;
- Update your 2020 budget with competitive salaries;
- Strengthen your 990 by using comparable salary data in compensation setting practices;
- Stay current with compensation trends in your organization’s niche;
- Build data to advocate for more equitable compensation across the environmental movement.
Please share this with the appropriate person in your organization and complete the TREC Salary Survey today. You will benefit your organization and the others that are working on behalf of the environment.
SURVEY DEADLINE is September 10, 2019!
If you have any questions about the Salary Survey or Report, please contact Annie Callender, TREC Operations Director at (505) 986-8400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.