2019 TREC Salary Report – Canada Edition
2019 TREC Salary Report – United States Edition
Thanks to all who participated in the 2019 Salary Survey! TREC dedicates itself to serving environmental organizations through offering services and resources to strengthen their effectiveness. We believe that providing competitive and equitable compensation is an essential part of recognizing the most valuable assets in your organization, your people.
The 2019 TREC Salary Report is here! The TREC Salary Reports contain organization demographic information, compensation and benefit details for over 30 positions. Published in both US and Canada editions, the reports present salary and benefits information collected from over 300 non-profit environmental organizations. If you completed TREC’s 2019 Salary Survey your organization will receive a complimentary 2019 Salary Report (please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have not received your report). We value your time, and the report is our thank you for contributing to this comprehensive report on nonprofit environmental compensation in North America!
If you did not complete the survey, the Report is available for purchase for $199.00 USD through the purchase links.
The Report is an essential tool for your organization and will help you to:
- Attract and retain employees by ensuring you are equitable and competitive with other organizations based on size, budget, and location;
- Update your 2020 budget with competitive salaries;
- Strengthen your 990 by using comparable salary data in compensation setting practices;
- Stay current with compensation trends in your organization’s niche;
- Build data to advocate for more equitable compensation across the environmental movement.
If you have any questions about the Salary Survey or Report, please contact Annie Callender, TREC Operations Director at (505) 986-8400 or email@example.com.