Website Great Old Broads for Wilderness
Great Old Broads for Wilderness is a women-led national grassroots organization that engages and inspires activism to preserve and protect wilderness and wild lands.
The Grassroots Advocacy Manager (Manager) will support the Broads’ efforts to advance protections of our wilderness and wildlands.
The Manager’s role will have a strong focus on building and maintaining relationships with Broadband leaders, community leaders and partner groups. They will collaborate with the Executive Director to oversee the development of the Broadbands’ grassroots advocacy agenda and oversee its implementation and execution; and, represent Broads’ in community engagement and coalition work with advocacy partners.
- This is a permanent, exempt, part-time position. Broads is willing to consider applicants who may be interested in this as a contract position and not an employee.
- Reports to the Executive Director.
- Some weekend/evening hours are required, some travel required.
- Broads allows for flexible work schedules.
- This position can be a remote position.
- Supervisory Responsibilities
- Work with the Grassroots Leadership Director in overseeing, managing, and mentoring the Grassroots Regional Coordinators.
- May play a role in recruitment, hiring, and termination of Grassroots Leadership Program staff.
To read the full job description and to find out how to apply, please visit our website at https://www.greatoldbroads.org/careers/grassroots-advocacy-manager/
To apply for this job please visit www.greatoldbroads.org.