Website Great Old Broads for Wilderness
Great Old Broads for Wilderness is a women-led national grassroots organization that engages and inspires activism to preserve and protect wilderness and wild lands.
The Grassroots Leadership Program (GLP) supports the organization’s mission by training, supporting, and engaging women as grassroots leaders and advocates for public lands and wild places. The Grassroots Leadership Program has over 70 volunteer leaders who facilitate 40+ local chapters (Broadbands) across the U.S. Please visit our website at www.greatoldbroads.org for more information.
Position Summary: The Grassroots Regional Coordinator supports and cultivates leadership development, grassroots advocacy, and community empowerment by building a constituency for public lands protection. Assigned to manage a specific region, the successful candidate will possess strong communication skills and experience in advocacy and grassroots organizing; training volunteers; public lands management and policies; and working with diverse communities. We are looking for an enthusiastic professional, with good people and coordination skills, who has the ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- This is a full time, exempt position.
- Reports to the Grassroots Leadership Director and works closely with the entire GLP team.
- Some weekend/evening hours are required; some travel required.
- Broads allows for flexible work schedules.
- This position will be remote with a preference given to individuals located in or with deep knowledge of CA, OR, WA, or ID.
To read the full job description and to learn how to apply please visit our website at https://www.greatoldbroads.org/careers/grassroots-regional-coordinator/
To apply for this job please visit www.greatoldbroads.org.